Graf Bernadotte Consulting, your carefree all-round partner.
Our portfolio includes classic consulting management, the implementation of workshops or events and the moderation of your events to be implemented.
In detail, we offer you individual and adapted workshops (on request also in-house) on the following topics:
- Team building programs and processes,
- Accompanying change processes and reorganizations,
- HR management, focus on personnel development,
- conflict moderation (conciliation and mediation),
- Feedback / leadership culture / culture of praise,
- time and work methodology,
- Stress at work
- Recognize and prevent mental stress / burn out,
- Project management including monitoring and reporting,
- Back office activities including monitoring and reporting,
- Quality management / integrated management systems including control of documents,
- Moderation of events,
- Creation of professional presentations,
- Lectures on topics such as:
"Work of the future & digitization"; "Quality Management"; "Works council and/or SBV"
We advise you on topics of the BetrVG (Works Constitution Act) and thus on the implementation of a works council, on works council elections or the expedient interaction between management and works council.
On topics of SGB IX (Sozialgesetzbuch Volume IX) and thus around the topic of severe disabilities as well as elections for the person of trust for severely disabled people in the company or the goal-oriented interaction between management and the severely disabled representative.
Another area in my consulting portfolio
Another focus of my portfolio is advice on obtaining an aristocratic title.
On behalf of many German and European noble families, I advise on the possibilities of changing your name and the associated membership in a noble family via marriage or adult adoption. Rest assured that a good name "opens doors" or offers amenities that would otherwise remain closed to you.
In the end, I always succeed in offering you a package that is optimally tailored to your need.
A big thank you to all my customers, my partners and my suppliers:
© 2022 Graf Bernadotte Consulting